Become a JARO Member 2014 !
This agreement offers the opportunity to enjoy the 1,200 rooms of our 7 facilities JARO in Sainte-Foy & downtown Quebec City.
Here are the three plans available for our Jaro Members:
- JARO "BRONZE", bedrooms only.
- JARO "SILVER", including American breakfast
- JARO PROGRAM "GOLD", including the newspaper at the door in the morning, an American breakfast and one drink per night for members only.
The BENEFITS of our JARO MEMBER plans:
- No membership fees: your membership privilege will be applied on your 2nd stay at the hotel. (In any calendar year)
- Free nights available according to JARO premiums chart with your bonus points accumulated in one of the Hôtels JARO.
- No charge for the spouse & children 12 years old and under.
For Must, Lindbergh and Auberge Quebec, breakfast is included, a supplement applies for additional persons.
- No charge for high speed Internet, local calls, 1-800, collect call or calling cards.
- Our program offers you flexibility! You can choose when booking one of our plans BRONZE, SILVER or GOLD, depending on the mood of your stay! However, we will be pleased to note your preference in order to always offer the same plan, if you wish.
- Possibility to use express check-out by pre-authorizing your payment.
- Voicemail, coffee maker, iron and ironing board in all rooms.
- Accelerated reservations: Give your name or customer number, date of arrival and departure.
- We assist and listen to our members: A member of our staff is specially assigned to assist our members in order to satisfy their needs and they are at your disposal every day of the week. You need assistance for your booking or you have any comments to provide? Do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Marie-Michèle Cloutier at 418-658-5624, extension 6141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to be a JARO member !
ONLINE FORM OF REGISTRATION AND RENEWAL.
Membership CONDITIONS 2014:
• No new membership between June 15 and September 1, 2014.
• A minimum of six (6) nights per year (minimum 3 nights in low season), on the weekdays is required to keep your points and your cumulative benefits of fidelity plan “Members JARO”. JARO Bonus points are accumulated over a maximum of four (4) years.
• Low Season: Valid from January 1 to June 30, 2014 and from October 17 to December 31, 2014.
• High Season: Valid from July 1, 2014 to October 18, 2014.
• The period for the accumulation of bonus points is from January 1 to December 31, 2014.
• The points accumulated cannot be used during very busy periods, these being determined by the direction according to the anticipated rooms occupation.
• Reservations for “Jaro Members” only: In order to benefit from the price “JARO Members”, you must come and register yourself at the reception, as we offer the price JARO to members only and not to people who would come to the reception in your place e.g. colleagues, friends or family members. You can book one room only per night at a preferential rate “JARO Members”.
• The booking of your free night must be made in advance with the person in charge.
To benefit from this advantage in the section: “Check availability and book online”
• Select the hotel, date and number of required nights and start searching
• Complete the required information at the top of the page
• In the “corporate code / Promotions” write:
o Jaro-b: for the bronze package
o Jaro-a: for the silver package
o Jaro-o: for the gold package
• Complete your personal information (credit card required)
Les Hôtels JARO reserve the right to change the confirmed rate for your online booking if:
• The terms and conditions set forth above are not met;
• The agreement of the current year has not been renewed;
• The reservation has been made under the name of another person.
For any further information, Mrs. Marie-Michèle Cloutier at 418-658-5624, extension 6141 or email@example.com.