The Hotel MUST
A Panoramic Prom!
- Possibility of taking the arrival cocktail in the recreation area adjacent to the room or at the outdoor panoramic terrace on the roof of the hotel with full view overlooking the vast region of Quebec;
- An intimate room with a rich, trendy and practical decor;
- A simple menu at a cost that challenges the competition.
Check out our categories:
Hall Capacities, Plans, Photos and Set-up Styles
Maximum capacity, without audiovisual equipment
||18'6" x 37'8"
||21' x 37'8"
||39'6" x 37'8"
Designated Areas for Holding a Cocktail
The hotel MUST offers various places and halls for holding a cocktail:
Outdoor terrace on the roof of the hotel and a lobby lounge with a fireplace in the entrance hall
Information Booklet and Banquet Menus
In respect to food service at the hotel MUST, it is performed by a caterer independent of JARO hotels. However, meeting rooms booking and audiovisual equipment rentals are provided by the hotel itself. You will find information relevant to these topics in our banquet booklet.
Hotel MUST offers FREE parking spaces inside and outside for visitors and guests.
Safe Designated Driver’s Service “Tolérance Zéro”
Les Hôtels JARO are proud members of Safe designated driver’s service of “Tolérance Zéro”. This organization is based on the same principle as “Operation Red Nose”, but it is available 365 days a year. They offer a safe return with your car through a voluntary contribution. Thus, all the guests at your event can benefit from this service.
Enjoy and leave them your keys!
The hotel MUST
- Sales Telephone: 418-380-6875, 554
- By email: complete this form