A first for Plaza Québec!
Hotel Plaza Québec will be hosting a Boxing Gala for the very first time in its history! Yes, you read that right. The Groupe Yvon Michel, a prominent professional boxing promotional organization in Quebec, is thrilled to announce that the event will take place at the hotel on March 16th.
Many boxing fans were looking forward to attending a boxing gala again. The gala presented by Groupe Yvon Michel will mark the return of the famous boxer Oscar Rivas (26-1, 18 K.-O.). After an absence of 19 months, Rivas will be back on the ring on March 16. His absence was mainly the result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The boxer will face Sylvera Louis (8-5, 4 K.-O.).
To attend the boxing gala
To be able to host the gala, a boxing ring will be mounted on a platform which will itself be set up on the swimming pool of Hotel Plaza Québec. This will allow a few lucky guests to watch Rivas and Louis battle it out live from their room featuring an indoor balcony. The Groupe Yvon Michel will handle the reservation of rooms with a view on the ring. Furthermore, throughout the evening, a music group will entertain you during the cleaning breaks.
For those of you who want to watch this boxing gala live, there is another exciting alternative! Hotel Plaza Québec invites you to attend virtually this electrifying evening. Our Virtual Dinner Package: Boxing Gala includes a room with an outside view, a delicious 3-course meal served to your room, the boxing gala broadcasted live on your television, a box lunch and a bottle of wine.
Here is the list of boxers :
- Oscar Rivas (26-1-0, 18 KOs) vs Sylvera Louis (8-5-0, 4 KOs)
- Yan Pellerin (10-1-0, 4 KOs) vs Marco Parente (1-4-3, 0 KO)
- Jessica Camara (7-2-0, 0 KO) vs Marie-Pier Houle (3-0-1, 1 KO)
- Alexandre Beaule (1-0-0, 1 KO) vs TBA
- Alexis Barriere (0-0-0, 0 KO) vs Colin Sangster (2-0-0, 2 KOs)
- Francis Charbonneau (2-1-0, 0 KO) vs Alexandre Roberge (1-0-0, 0 KO)
- Patrice Volny (15-0-0, 9 KOs) vs TBA
- Sebastien Bouchard (18-2-0, 8 KOs) vs TBA
Boxing fans, it’s a must-see at the Plaza Québec Hotel on March 16th!