To all our guests,
JARO Hotels is a Quebec City-based company that has taken the safety of its employees and guests to heart for over 40 years.
According to government guidelines related to COVID-19, only people residing at the same address may stay in the same room and no gatherings will be allowed. Please follow the established guidelines described below.
So that you can be welcomed with total peace of mind, here are some of the sanitary measures that have been put in place:
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory for people age 10 +.
A few details worth mentioning:
- Guests must wear their face covering when in contact with hotel employees or when moving around the hotel (arriving at the reception desk, going to their room, going to the swimming pool, etc.).
- Guests may remove their face covering when they arrive at their destination (hotel room, swimming pool etc.) and when they settle down / sit down for an activity.
It is simply a question of safety when it comes to moving around the establishment. Once you are seated or alone, you will not be required to wear a face covering anymore. Children 9 and under and outdoor activities are not affected by this new mandatory measure.
Please note that visors do NOT replace masks.
- Development and implementation of hygiene and health policies as well as security protocols for our employees and clients.
- Increased frequency of the cleaning of public spaces, especially in high-traffic areas such as reception desks, elevators, doorknobs, public washrooms, as well as the disinfection of room keys.
- Redesigning of all public areas, such as the hotel lobby, while reminding the social distancing protocols using meaningful pictograms and protective screens on our reception counters.
- Welcoming and personalized approach is available at all times in order to offer the best customer service.
- Implementation of hand sanitizer dispensers made available to our guests in strategic locations such as main entrances, elevators, meeting rooms, restaurants, etc.
- Increasing the frequency of the cleaning of work spaces with an emphasis on high-traffic areas such as staff entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and offices.
Swimmings pools, water games and gyms
The swimming pools will be open from May 10th.
Spas, Water games and Fitness centres are closed
- In order to avoid any physical contact, please note that our housekeeping staff will not enter your room during your stay.
For a refreshment of your items, please inquire at the reception desk.
- The housekeeping of our rooms is subject to rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols designed to maintain all standards of hygiene, with particular attention to the surfaces most frequently touched by the hands.
- Taking to heart your peace of mind, a more flexible cancellation policy for individual bookings has been implemented.
Our restaurants are temporarily closed
For Auberge Québec, Hotel Lindbergh and Hotel Must.
The continental breakfast is now replaced by a breakfast box including :
- a croissant or 2 small chocolatines;
- an apple;
- a piece of cheese;
- a small orange juice.
According to the Covid-19 health security plan of the tourism industry, Jaro Hotels is authorized as a participant in the business tourism sector to host your professional, essential and authorized meetings in its function rooms.
For all questions, please contact our customer service department at 1 800-567-5276 (JARO).
We remain committed to welcoming you every day with the same level of enthusiasm and professionalism.
Thank you for your collaboration,
The management of JARO Hotels
For guests who have booked directly through JARO Hotels
Due to the current situation, our cancellation policy has been made more flexible to accommodate all your needs. If you wish to change or cancel your hotel reservation, please do not hesitate to contact our booking agents: 1 800 567-5276 (JARO) or at email@example.com.
Be assured that a member of our staff will assist you as soon as possible. By booking directly on hotelsjaro.com, you are contributing to the sustainability of a local business as well as helping the local economy.