To all our guests,
JARO Hotels is a Quebec City-based company that has taken the safety of its employees and guests to heart for over 40 years.
So that you can be welcomed with total peace of mind, here are some of the sanitary measures that have been put in place:
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory for people age 10 +.
A few details worth mentioning:
- Guests must wear their face covering when in contact with hotel employees or when moving around the hotel (arriving at the reception desk, going to their room, going to the swimming pool, etc.).
- Guests may remove their face covering when they arrive at their destination (meeting room, specific place at their table in the restaurant, hotel room, swimming pool) and when they settle down / sit down for an activity (swimming, eating, starting a meeting).
It is simply a question of safety when it comes to moving around the establishment. Once you are seated or alone, you will not be required to wear a face covering anymore. Children 9 and under and outdoor activities are not affected by this new mandatory measure.
Please note that visors do NOT replace masks.
- Development and implementation of hygiene and health policies as well as security protocols for our employees and clients.
- Increased frequency of the cleaning of public spaces, especially in high-traffic areas such as reception desks, elevators, doorknobs, public washrooms, as well as the disinfection of room keys.
- Redesigning of all public areas, such as the hotel lobby, while reminding the social distancing protocols using meaningful pictograms and protective screens on our reception counters.
- Welcoming and personalized approach is available at all times in order to offer the best customer service.
- Implementation of hand sanitizer dispensers made available to our guests in strategic locations such as main entrances, elevators, meeting rooms, restaurants, etc.
- Increasing the frequency of the cleaning of work spaces with an emphasis on high-traffic areas such as staff entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and offices.
Swimmings pools, water games and gyms
Following the government’s announcements, we can now confirm the reopening of our pools, hot tubs, saunas, water games and dry play modules in in some hotels. Please check the schedule of services of the hotel.
Please note that social distance measures will be established to ensure the guidelines issued by the government:
- Adherence to the isolation guidelines when you have symptoms;
- Maintaining physical distance at all times;
- No loitering or gathering allowed;
- Follow the guidelines of hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette;
- Cleaning of fitness equipment after use (Gym).
- In order to avoid any physical contact, please note that our housekeeping staff will not enter your room during your stay.
For a refreshment of your items, please inquire at the reception desk.
- The housekeeping of our rooms is subject to rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols designed to maintain all standards of hygiene, with particular attention to the surfaces most frequently touched by the hands.
- Taking to heart your peace of mind, a more flexible cancellation policy for individual bookings has been implemented.
JARO Hotels is proud to announce the reopening of its restaurants. Indeed, the Ginger Restaurant, Beffroi Steak House Restaurant, Les Palmes and the 10 Vagues are now open. In order to respect the new health and social distancing measures, we ensure:
- Innovative catering practices, emphasizing high quality standards in the preparation of a meal and a seating plan that respects social distancing.
- Room service is also available at strategic times.
For Auberge Québec, Hotel Lindbergh and Hotel Must.
The continental breakfast is now replaced by a breakfast box including :
- a croissant or 2 small chocolatines;
- an apple;
- a piece of cheese;
- a small orange juice.
JARO Hotels and its staff are delighted to host your meetings. As well as ensuring the smooth operation of the new sanitary measures for all our guests, we are also offering:
- Coffee break and meal service with individual portions.
- Hybrid meeting solution using the state-of-the-art in telecommunications technologies for professional and virtual meetings.
- Sales team will provide a seating plan with social distancing.
We remain committed to welcoming you every day with the same level of enthusiasm and professionalism.
As of Monday, August 3, the maximum number of persons allowed to attend indoor and outdoor events will be increased from 50 to 250, in accordance with the established rules and regulations of hygiene, notably that of physical distancing.
To welcome you in complete safety, the following measures have been implemented:
- Guests will have to sit at least 1.5 metres from one another before removing their mask or face covering, unless they are members of the same family. Guests will be required to put it back on when they move around.
- Children over 10 years of age will also be required to wear the mask or face covering when moving around.
These measures are valid for hotel meeting rooms during events such as weddings, banquets, receptions, colloquia, conferences, congresses, etc.
The previously established rules and sanctions, where the maximum number of persons was 50, remain applicable.
JARO Hotels are prepared to welcome you for your events in complete safety.
For more information, please visit our website.
For guests who have booked directly through JARO Hotels
Due to the current situation, our cancellation policy has been made more flexible to accommodate all your needs. If you wish to change or cancel your hotel reservation, please do not hesitate to contact our booking agents: 1 800 567-5276 (JARO) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be assured that a member of our staff will assist you as soon as possible. By booking directly on hotelsjaro.com, you are contributing to the sustainability of a local business as well as helping the local economy.