Important notice to our guests,
JARO Hotels is a Quebec City-based company that has been taking the safety of its employees and guests to heart for over 45 years. All our hotels are open and ready to welcome you safely. We have implemented very high hygiene measures to ensure the safety both of you and our staff.
In order to welcome you safely, please respect the measures established by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all guests 10 years of age and older;
- You must not have any symptoms related to COVID-19;
- Maintain physical distance at all times;
- Vaccination passport is NOT REQUIRED for hotel stays;
- The vaccine passport is MANDATORY for all guests 13 years of age or older in order to have access to the following services: restaurant and its terrace if applicable, bar, gym, swimming pool, water and dry games, arcade, cinema, meeting and banquet rooms.
In order to facilitate your arrival, please provide your QR code (paper format, PDF format or VaxiCode application) and a photo ID. A wristband will be given to you and must be worn at all times on your wrist to allow access to facilities requiring the vaccine passport.
The JARO Hotels group has implemented additional measures in order to welcome you in complete safety. Since our staff works for you, no rude or aggressive language will be tolerated.
- Design and implementation of hygiene, sanitation and safety policies and protocols for our employees and clients.
- Increase the cleaning frequency in public areas, especially in high-traffic areas such as front desks, elevators, door handles, public restrooms and disinfection of room keys.
- Redesign of public areas, such as the hotel lobby, while reminding guests of social distancing protocols with meaningful pictograms and protective screens at our front desks.
- A warm and personalized approach offered at all times to provide the best customer service.
- Installation of hand sanitizer dispensers available to our clientele in strategic areas such as the main entrances, elevators, meeting rooms, restaurants, etc.
- Increase the cleaning frequency of work areas, focusing on high-traffic areas such as staff entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and offices.
- To avoid contact, please note that our housekeeping staff will no longer enter your room during your stay. To replace your items, please make a request at the reception desk.
- The housekeeping of our rooms is subject to strict cleaning and disinfection protocols designed to maintain all standards of hygiene, paying particular attention to the surfaces most touched by hand.
We remain determined to welcome you every day with the same degree of enthusiasm and professionalism.
Thank you for your cooperation,
The management of JARO Hotels