L'Hôtel Québec | Hotel Québec Inn | Hotel Plaza Québec | Hotel Must | Hotel Lindbergh
Do you like working with the public? Do you have good people skills and are you a good communicator? Are you known for your resourcefulness and autonomy? Then don’t miss this opportunity! Les Hôtels Jaro is currently looking for a receptionist, full-time position, 40 hours a week.
Job Summary : Receptionist
Under the supervision of the manager, the receptionist is responsible for greeting customers, recording them and taking telephone calls. He or she is the first host of the establishment.
- Make the check-in and check-out of customers;
- Take reservations by phone or in person;
- Prepare evening arrivals (verify that check-in cards have been made, prepare packages and business classes, assign rooms);
- Prepare group reservations (ensure billing is done and prepare keys); (ensure billing is done and prepare keys)
- Make room lists for groups;
- Follow up on e-mails for reservations;
- Prepare keys for guests coming in during the day with the registration form;
- Filing incoming faxes.
Skills required :
- Relevant experience with customer service;
- Completion of a college diploma in hotel management (asset);
- Ability to work with the Maestro system (an asset).
(Job Offer #20200818-024)Apply
< Back to job opportunities