Hotel Québec Inn
Type of position: Full time, permanent.
Schedule: 40 hours, day, evening and weekend.
Salary: to be discussed
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
In this role, the Banquet Supervisor is responsible for the smooth running of operations, the quality of service and products as well as the reception and satisfaction of banquet clients. In addition, he/she must perform all other related tasks within the scope of his/her duties.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the premises at all times;
- Set up and dismantle the rooms;
- Greet clients upon their arrival;
- Ensure that the standards of quality and excellence are respected;
- Manage the staff;
- Assist staff on duty, when necessary;
- Manage punctual complaints;
- Distribute tasks to employees;
- Check event contracts to ensure nothing is overlooked;
- Balance reports and inventories;
- Help in the restaurant during quiet periods in banquet.
- DEC in hotel or administrative management or;
- Relevant experience in the restaurant industry.
- Good French language skills;
- Interpersonal skills, easy to work with;
- Excellent ability to work in a team;
- Critical thinking skills.
- A permanent position with job security;
- Free parking;
- Uniform provided at no cost;
- Referral bonuses;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Meal benefits;
- Employee discount;
- A dynamic work team;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
(Job Offer #0037-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities