Hotel Plaza Québec
Workhours: Full time or part time, permanent.
Schedule: mornings and weekends.
Salary: up to $15.00 depending on the schedule + tip.
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Maitre d’hotel, the Breakfast Waiter is responsible for serving beverages and lunches to the restaurant’s clientele and ensuring that they have everything they need. He/she must respond to the needs expressed by the customers and even anticipate them. He/she must also perform all other related tasks assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Perform the mise en place for service;
- Describes the available dishes;
- Make menu suggestions and complementary sales (wines and digestives, cheeses, exclusive products, etc.);
- Billing, charging customers and balancing the cash register (evening waiter);
- Ensure customer satisfaction (meet their needs) and the smooth running of the service;
- Show initiative in managing downtime (cleaning, extra set-up, etc.);
- Set up tables.
- Computer skills (Gamma and/or Master D);
- Interpersonal skills and leadership;
- Demonstrate initiative;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Critical thinking and diplomacy;
- Work well under pressure;
- Courteous and available;
- Knowledge of hygiene and sanitation rules.
- Full group insurance;
- Meal benefits;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hourly pay;
- Dynamic team;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee discounts;
- Referral program;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
(Job Offer #96751-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities