Les Hôtels JARO
Type of position: Full time or part time, permanent.
Schedule: Day, evening, weekend
Salary: to be discussed
Les Hôtels JARO is a 100% Quebec-based company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels. It is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the facility’s maintenance managers, the carpet washer is primarily responsible for the cleanliness of the facility’s carpets. He/she must adequately wash the carpets (cleaning equipment included).
- Performs general housekeeping;
- Sweep the rooms;
- Clean the bathrooms;
- Make beds, clean windows and mirrors;
- Work in the laundry room;
- Follow up on room cleaning;
- Perform any other related duties.
- Washes interior and exterior carpets;
- Identify and prioritize the appropriate needs for carpet maintenance;
- Place product orders.
- Organizational skills;
- Good physical condition.
- Free parking (except for the Royal Palace)
- Flexible hours;
- Hourly pay;
- Dynamic team;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee discounts;
- Referral program;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
(Job Offer #26072022)Apply
< Back to job opportunities