Join the JARO Hotels team for a challenging and rewarding career.
With over 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, we are the largest hotel force in Quebec City. We occupy a prominent place in the region’s hotel market with more than 750 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and amusement center.
By working for JARO Hotels, you will grow as part of a dynamic team in a friendly and professional work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities that are accessible to all.
- Department: Marketing
- Localisation of the position: L’Ancienne-Lorette
- Type of position: permanent, full-time
The content creator is responsible for writing newsletters and promotional emails, writing the company blog and posting on social networks.
He/she is part of the marketing team and reports to the marketing director.
- Create and maintain the content calendar for all company brands;
- Conduct the necessary research and verification (with company employees, the Tourist Office, external and specialized websites and other necessary resources) to write relevant texts for the maintaining of the blog, newsletters, promotional emails and social networks related to the businesses that are part of JARO Hotels (hotels, restaurants, bars and an amusement center);
- Take photos and/or videos to illustrate the texts he or she will have written;
- Put the contents online on a CMS;
- Integrate and schedule content delivery on our social network accounts;
- Animate our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts (excluding guest services);
- Verify the performance of our various publications in order to constantly improve their quality and timing;
- During peak periods, assist the writer/translator in proofreading and translating marketing documents (menus, brochures, signage, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, translation, French and/or English teaching;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in advertising and/or journalistic writing;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in creating and integrating content for blogs and/or social networks.
- Experience in writing editorial and brand articles
- Mandatory: impeccable written French
- Mandatory: impeccable written English
- An avid consumer of content, always on the lookout for news and trends in both the editorial and digital fields and in advertising;
- Ability to develop editorial content in a constantly evolving environment;
- Ability to develop editorial content in a constantly changing environment; Very good knowledge of Quebec City and its region in order to deliver his passion through writing, image and stay abreast of trends;
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and mastery of the tools used to monitor and manage them;
- Experience in photography;
- Experience in video shooting;
- Experience in video editing (asset).
- Ability to express the full substance of an idea in a few words;
- Hawkeye: sees everything;
- Manages time efficiently;
- Meets deadlines / puts in the hours needed to meet deadlines;
- Accepts criticism;
- Adapts easily to change;
- Able to manage several projects at the same time;
- Resistant to stress;
- Accepts being “challenged”;
- Learns quickly;
- Comfortable in a PC environment.
As soon as possible.
IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY
Please provide, with your application, examples of your past projects.
(Job Offer #0050)Apply
< Back to job opportunities