Workhours: Full time, permanent.
Schedule: Day – Monday to Friday
Salary: $20.00 per hour
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Do you enjoy working with the public and contributing to their safety? Are your problem solving skills, sense of responsibility and reliability qualities that define you? Then, you are the person we are looking for.
- Welcome guests to the pool and make sure that they enjoy a pleasant atmosphere;
- Contribute to the cleanliness and daily maintenance of the pool;
- Constantly supervise the guests in the various pools;
- Make sure that the rules are respected in order to ensure safety and order among the guests;
- Assist guests in difficulty according to certified procedures;
- Provide first aid and perform rescue and first aid maneuvers when required;
- Take the necessary steps to direct the injured person to the appropriate place and person when required;
- Enforce swimming safety measures and rules at all times;
- Performs pool tests;
- Perform any other related duties.
- Must be 17 years of age or older;
- High school diploma;
- At least 1 year of experience;
- National Lifeguard Certificate or Bronze Cross Certificate up to date (required);
- General first aid certificate (required).
- Enjoy working with the public;
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Group insurance (except for certain positions);
- Vacation scale increased by those of the Labour Standards;
- Preferential rates on accommodation for employees, family and friends;
- 500 rebate for new employee referrals;
- Flexible hours, work/study/family balance;
- Two (2) paid sick days;
- Paid overtime after 40 hours;
- Free parking *; Uniform provided
- Uniform provided;
- Internal training;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Recognition of years of service (Gala and award);
* except Palace Royal (but preferential rate available for parking).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
(Job Offer #256)Apply
< Back to job opportunities