Hotel Plaza Québec
Workhours: Full time or part time, permanent.
Schedule: Night, weekend. 11 PM to 6 AM.
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Director of Maintenance, the Night Maintenance Worker is primarily responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel’s facilities and general maintenance tasks. He/she will also perform any other related duties assigned by his/her immediate supervisor as part of his/her duties.
- Performs a general tour of the hotel to verify lighting, change bulbs and make repairs;
- Check the exterior of the building; clean the exterior and interior parking lots;
- Respond to service calls;
- Mow lawns and remove snow from parking lots;
- Washing interior and exterior windows;
- Maintain the pool;
- Perform minor repairs.
- Organizational skills;
- Good physical condition.
- Permanent position with job security;
- Group insurance (life insurance, salary and medication)*;
- Referral bonus;
- Possibility of career advancement;
- Employee discount;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
(Job Offer #95979-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities