Hotel Plaza Québec
Type of position: Full time, permanent.
Schedule: 40 hours.
Salary: to be discussed
Les Hôtels JARO is a 100% Quebec-based company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels. It is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
- Friendly and highly social;
- A customer service oriented attitude;
- Excellent English and French – written and spoken;
- Communication and organizational skills;
- Professional and discreet.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding rates, available dates, services and products offered (via internet and telephone);
- Meet with clients to understand or meet their needs, as well as give tours or follow up on events;
- Write, follow up and coordinate contracts;
- Produce bids within the client’s time frame;
- Represent the hotel at various events such as; Chamber of commerce breakfast and dinner, wedding show, etc.;
- Solicit new prospects on a weekly basis and follow up on old ones;
- Transmit information to all relevant departments;
- Ensure the smooth running and coordination of all events.
- College diploma.
- Free parking
- Flexible hours;
- Hourly pay;
- Dynamic team;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee discounts;
- Referral program;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
(Job Offer #14072022)Apply
< Back to job opportunities