Permanent Full Time
6 a.m. à 2 p.m., Available on weekends
As soon as possible
From $21.12 an hour
- Prepare plates according to established norms and standards;
- Support the first cook to ensure smooth operations;
- Gather and cook all food required for meals;
- Place food on plates;
- Respond to various requests from the dining room and banquet department;
- Clean counters, oven heating elements, hot plates, heaters for pre-prepared foods and steam oven;
- Prepare soups, basic pasta, hors d’oeuvres, decorated pieces for cold buffets;
- Prepare sauce bases.
- Teamwork abilities;
- Quickness of execution;
- Reliability and responsibility;
- Physical work abilities.
- A work environment where team spirit is a priority;
- Permanent position with job security;
- Free parking*;
- Uniform provided without charge;
- Group insurance (life, salary and prescription drugs) *;
- Competitive salary;
- Referral bonuses;
- A recognition program;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Meal advantages.
Description of the organization
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotel establishments, Les Hôtels JARO is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With nearly 500 people employed in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the labor market of the Capitale-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and warm work environment.
We pride ourselves on making career and advancement opportunities available to everyone.
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels subscribes to the principles of equality and employment equity.
* In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.