Permanent Full Time
Permanent Partial Time
Variable schedule depending on hotel
As soon as possible
19,50$ to 21,50$/hour
- Performs a general tour of the hotel to check lighting, make bulb changes and repairs;
- Check the exterior of the building, clean the exterior and interior parking lots;
- Respond to service calls;
- Mow lawns and remove snow from parking lots;
- Washing interior and exterior windows;
- Maintain the pool;
- Perform minor repairs.
- Organizational skills;
- Good physical condition.
- Permanent position with job security;
- Group insurance varies according to agreement and position;
- Referral bonus;
- Possibility of career advancement;
- Employee discount;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
Description of the organization
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotel establishments, Les Hôtels JARO is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With nearly 500 people employed in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the labor market of the Capitale-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and warm work environment.
We pride ourselves on making career and advancement opportunities available to everyone.
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels subscribes to the principles of equality and employment equity.
* In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.