Permanent Full Time
Permanent Partial Time
morning, day, evening and weekend
As soon as possible
up to 15$/hour depending on the schedule + tip
- Set up the mise en place;
- Describe the dishes available;
- Make menu suggestions and complementary sales (wines and digestifs, cheeses, exclusive products, etc.);
- Billing, charging customers and balancing the cash register (evening server);
- Ensure customer satisfaction (meet their needs) and the smooth running of the service;
- Show initiative in managing downtime (cleaning, extra set-up, etc.);
- Set up tables.
- Can speak French;
- Computer skills (Gamma and/or Master D);
- Interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate initiative;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Critical thinking and diplomacy;
- Work well under pressure;
- Knowledge of health and sanitation regulations.
- Full group insurance;
- Salary up to 15$ according to the schedule + tip
- Meal benefits;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hourly pay;
- Dynamic team;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee discounts;
- Referral program;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
Description of the organization
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotel establishments, Les Hôtels JARO is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With nearly 500 people employed in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the labor market of the Capitale-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and warm work environment.
We pride ourselves on making career and advancement opportunities available to everyone.
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels subscribes to the principles of equality and employment equity.
* In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.