Rate Type Exclusions
The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to the following rate types:
- The rates that are not intended for the general public such as group rates and negotiated rates;
- The privileged rates such as the ones for the government employees and JARO Members;
- The privileged rates obtained through a paid membership to a club or organization such as the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA);
- The rates applying to packages that feature a hotel room and some other inclusions such as transportation, car rentals, activities and meals;
- The complementary rates (package or group rate) allowing visitors to extend their stay;
- The negotiated rates for stays of more than 7 nights;
- The rates displayed on auction websites;
- The rates displayed on websites that choose to disclose the hotel’s name once the booking has been made, such as Priceline and Hotwire.
Guarantee Submission Guidelines
For the guarantee to be honoured, a “comparison rate” must be found, and the required claim form must be filled and send to Les Hôtels JARO within 24 hours following the booking process on hotelsjaro.com. The “comparison rate” must be for the same hotel, the same type of room and the same dates. Cancellation and prepayment policies as well as other general conditions regarding pricing must apply. In other words, if the “comparison rate” is found on arrival day, the claim form must be sent before 11:59 pm (local time) to be processed in time.
JARO Hotels will verify your request within the 72 business hours following the claim’s reception and inform you of the outcome of the verification.
The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to the bookings made on the same day as the arrival day.
When several night rates are displayed on hotelsjaro.com for the same hotel, the same type of room and the same dates, the lowest night rate must be booked in order for the guarantee to apply.
Comparison rate must be bookable by the general public and verifiable by JARO Hotels. If the comparison rate is not booked through hotelsjaro.com, JARO Hotels cannot be held responsible for the fees incurred in the event of booking cancellation.
The pricing comparison must be net of any taxes, gratuities, and any other charges related to room rate, and the “comparison rate” must still be available at the time JARO Hotels validates the claim. Rate disparities related to currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee. JARO Hotels may deny claims where the difference between the “comparison rate” and the night rate displayed on hotelsjaro.com is less than $5 US.
Comparison rate for a multi-day stay will not be considered if the total room rate for the entire stay is equal to or greater than the total room rate quoted on hotelsjaro.com.
Void where prohibited by law. JARO Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel the guarantee at any time without notice.