Permanent Full Time
Permanent Partial Time
15–30 per week
As soon as possible
From $12.20 per hour
- Set up for service;
- Welcome customers;
- Prepare and serve drinks;
- Ensure billing, payments and balancing of the cash;
- Wash glasses and ensures the cleanliness of the bar;
- Serve meals at the bar;
- Maintain the inventory of drinks;
- Perform any other tasks assigned by his supervisor.
Competences and qualifications
- High school diploma OR bar service course;
- Relevant restaurant or bar experience (1 year);
- 18 years of age or older;
- Barman/barmaid training (an asset).
- Computer knowledge (Maestro and/or maître D);
- Social skills and leadership;
- Teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of cocktails;
- Cheerful and energetic attitude.
- Group insurance (except for certain positions);
- Vacation rates higher than those of the Standards;
- Preferential rates on accommodation for employees, family and friends;
- Discounts of up to $500 per new employee referral (conditions apply);
- Paid overtime after 40 hours;
- In-house training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
Description of the organization
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotel establishments, Les Hôtels JARO is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With nearly 500 people employed in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the labor market of the Capitale-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and warm work environment.
We pride ourselves on making career and advancement opportunities available to everyone.
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels subscribes to the principles of equality and employment equity.
* In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.