Reserve a room
In order to fulfill its social responsibility, JARO Hotel & Services is now placing environmental concerns at the forefront of its business activities. Therefore, we are constantly taking actions that contribute to reducing the ecological footprint of Les Hôtels JARO, for the benefit of present and future generations.
Our Environmental Actions
- Installation of faucet aerators, thereby reducing water consumption from 30% to 80%;
- Installed water-efficient toilets in every room;
- Recycling and reusing various furniture;
- Use of biodegradable, eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning products;
- Installed soap and shampoo dispensers in most of the rooms;
- Reutilization of bath towels during the stay
- Reduction of the number of sheet changes during our guests’ stays (every four days);
- Replaced most of incandescent bulbs with energy-efficient ones;
- Installed recycling bins in every room and function room;
- Set the rooms’ temperature at 20°C to encourage energy conservation;
- Use of bulk products, thereby minimizing the losses related to single servings.
Help Us Achieve our Ecological Commitments
As guests, you too can contribute to improving the ecological performance of our hotels by taking small “green actions” during your stay, such as:
- Turning off the rooms’ lights and electronic devices when leaving the room;
- Closing the rooms’ curtains in order to reduce the use of the air-conditioning;
- Doing selective waste sorting in order to optimize waste recycling.
HPR-CITQ : 160705