Les Hôtels JARO
Work hours: Full time or part time, permanent.
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the direction of the Booking Agent Supervisor, the Booking Agent and Call Dispatcher must ensure that all calls are properly distributed to the various hotels, rooms and departments. He/she is responsible for booking the rooms for the seven hotels. Respond to various requests for information.
- Distribute and route calls to the proper departments of the different Jaro hotels;
- Make room bookings for our hotels;
- Inform and promote the different services offered in the hotels, seasonal promotions, various packages, geographical directions, activities in the area, availability and rates;
- Send fax confirmations upon request;
- Take care of bookings for various activities, for clients who wish to do so. (cruise, dog sledding);
- end faxes to travel agents for payment of commissions;
- Adjust the client files of the reservations made from our Internet site, in order to standardize the profiles;
- Faxing credit card payment request forms;
- Late Night Listening: Listen to the recordings of the day’s reservations that have not arrived and detect possible errors and avoid no-shows;
- More experienced employees will assist supervisors in checking reservations made by other agents.
- High school diploma or vocational degree.
- Knowledge of the Maestro system (an asset);
- Knowledge of the Windows environment;
- Perfect command of English and French;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Enjoy working independently.
- Group insurance (except for certain positions);
- Group insurance (except for certain positions); Vacation pay increased from the Labour Standards Commission;
- Preferential rates on accommodation for employees, family and friends;
- Referral program;
- Flexible hours, work/study/family balance;
- Two (2) paid sick days;
- Paid overtime after 40 hours;
- Free parking;
- Internal training;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Recognition of years of service (Gala and award);
- 35% discount on RTC (Réseau de transport en commun) subscriptions.
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
For more information, contact us by phone (418 380-6875 ext. #4471) or by email (email@example.com)
(Job Offer #0003-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities