L'Hôtel Québec | Hotel Palace Royal
Workhours: Part-time, permanent.
Schedule: day, evening and weekends.
Salary: from $17.05 to $19.17 upon hiring
A 100% Quebec-based company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Chef, the dishwasher is responsible for washing up and ensuring the cleanliness of the dishes used in the dining room and kitchen. He/she must also perform all other related tasks assigned by his/her immediate superior as part of his/her duties.
- To sort the dishes;
- Wash and put away dishes, glasses and utensils in the appropriate places;
- Maintain a clean and functional work area;
- Wash the floor of the dishwasher, empty the garbage cans, fill the machines with cleaning products;
- Respect the hygiene and sanitation standards;
- Establish cleaning priorities;
- Collaborate with all staff as required.
- Enjoy teamwork;
- Have a good speed of execution;
- Reliable and responsible;
- Enjoy physical work.
- A work environment where team spirit is a priority;
- Free parking;
- A permanent position with job security;
- Uniform provided at no cost;
- Group insurance (life insurance, salary and medication, according to the applicable collective agreement if applicable);
- Referral bonuses;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Employee discount;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
(Job Offer #554-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities