front desk clerks
Hotel Québec Inn | Hotel Palace Royal
Workhours: Full time and part time, permanent.
Schedule: Evening and weekend. (11:00p.m to 7:00a.m.)
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Do you enjoy working with the public? Do you have good interpersonal and communication skills? Are you known for your resourcefulness and autonomy? Then don’t miss this opportunity! JARO Hotels is currently looking for full or part-time front desk clerks. Under the supervision of the manager, the front desk clerk is responsible for greeting guests, checking them in and taking phone calls. He/she is the first host of the establishment.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Check-in and check-out guests;
- Take reservations by phone or in person;
- Prepare evening arrivals (verify check-in boxes have been made, prepare packages and business classes, assign rooms);
- Prepare reservations for groups (ensure billing is done and prepare keys)
- Prepare room lists for groups;
- Follow up on emails for reservations;
- Prepare keys for guests coming in the day with the registration form;
- File faxes received.
- Completion of a college diploma in hotel management (asset);
- Ability to work with Maestro system (an asset).
- Relevant experience with customer service.
- Free parking;
- Meal benefits;
- Flexible schedule;
- Uniform provided;
- Hourly pay;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee discounts;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
For more information, contact us by phone (418 380-6875 ext. #4471) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Job Offer #1555-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities