Workhours: Part-time, permanent.
Schedule: day and weekends (6:00AM to 1:00PM)
Salary: To be discussed
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Accomodation Manager, the Breakfast Waiter is responsible for greeting guests and ensuring the smooth operation of the continental breakfast buffet. He/she ensures that guests do not run out of food and beverages. He/she must also perform all other related tasks assigned by his/her immediate supervisor as part of his/her duties.
- Performs lunch set-up: arranges utensils, condiments, food and beverages;
- Greet customers;
- Tours the service area to ensure that customers are well taken care of;
- Cleans service areas, appliances such as the juice machine, toaster, etc.;
- Respond to customer requests.
- Knowledge of hygiene and sanitation rules;
- Functional English (asset).
- Free parking;
- Full group insurance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hourly pay;
- Group RRSP;
- Free coffee;
- Employee discounts;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
For more information, contact us by phone (418 380-6875 ext. #4471) or by email (email@example.com)
(Job Offer #16122022)Apply
< Back to job opportunities