Type of position: Full time or part time, permanent.
Schedule: day and weekends
Les Hôtels JARO is a 100% Quebec-based company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels. It is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, JARO Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning the hotel’s rooms according to the establishment’s standards.
- Performs general housekeeping;
- Sweep the rooms;
- Clean the bathrooms;
- Make beds, clean windows and mirrors;
- Work in the laundry room;
- Follow up on room cleaning;
- Perform any other related duties.
- DEC in hotel management (an asset).
- Be meticulous;
- Attention to detail and customer satisfaction;
- Enjoy teamwork;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Free parking (except for the Royal Palace)
- Flexible hours;
- Hourly pay;
- Dynamic team;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee discounts;
- Referral program;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
For more information, contact us by phone (418 380-6875 ext. #4471) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(Job Offer #0028-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities