Hotel Québec Inn
Workhours: Full time or part time, permanent.
Schedule: morning, day, evening and weekends.
Les Hôtels JARO is a 100% Quebec-based company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels. It is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Director of Maintenance, the Maintenance Attendant is primarily responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel’s facilities and general maintenance tasks. He/she will also perform any other related tasks assigned by his/her immediate supervisor as part of his/her duties.
- Performs a general tour of the hotel to check lighting, make bulb changes and repairs;
- Check the exterior of the building, clean the exterior and interior parking lots;
- Respond to service calls;
- Mow lawns and remove snow from parking lots;
- Washing interior and exterior windows;
- Maintain the pool;
- Perform minor repairs.
- Organizational skills;
- Good physical condition.
- Permanent position with job security;
- Group insurance (life insurance, salary and medication)*;
- Referral bonus;
- Possibility of career advancement;
- Employee discount;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
For more information, contact us by phone (418 380-6875 ext. #4471) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Job Offer #00517-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities