L'Hôtel Québec | Hotel Québec Inn | Hotel Plaza Québec
Workhours: Part-time, Full-time permanent.
Schedule: weekday, weekend
A 100% Quebec-based company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 600 employees working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment centre, we are an important part of the job market in the Capitale-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Front Desk Manager, the Night Auditor is responsible for greeting customers, checking them in, taking phone calls, and responding to various customer inquiries while on duty. As a night owl, he/she is responsible for accounting for the day that is ending and starting the day that is beginning. He/she must also perform all other related tasks assigned by his/her superior.
- Performs check-in and check-out of customers;
- Take reservations by phone or in person;
- Greet customers upon their arrival;
- Sort activity reports in the file;
- Verify upcoming arrivals, groups, hotel availability;
- Check in guests by phone (as requested);
- Prepare and issue the check-in sheets for the next day;
- Prepare and issue the individual and group activity report.
- Completion of a college diploma in hotel management (asset);
- Ability to work with the Maestro system (an asset).
- Fluent in French and English;
- Relevant experience with customer service.
- Free parking;
- Uniform provided;
- Hourly pay;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee discounts;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
For more information, contact us by phone (418 380-6875 ext. #4471) or by email (email@example.com)
(Job Offer #0035-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities