Work hours: Part-time, permanent.
Schedule: Day, evening and weekends.
Les Hôtels JARO is a 100% Quebec-based company offering more than 1,200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels. It is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Activities Coordinator, you will be responsible for the animation of activities and workshops. You will also be responsible for soliciting interest and participation. Finally, you will have to perform any other related tasks assigned by your superior.
- Facilitate the craft workshops;
- Facilitate the activities;
- Facilitate the science workshops;
- Act as a mascot;
- Solicit interest and participation from people;
- Be responsible for the supplies for the activities;
- Overseeing the smooth running of activities.
- Independent and resourceful;
- Punctual and responsible;
- Who likes teamwork;
- Who likes children;
- Imaginative and creative;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills.
- Free parking;
- Dynamic team;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hourly pay;
- Employee discounts;
- Referral program;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
For more information, contact us by phone (418 380-6875 ext. #4471) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Job Offer #121613-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities