L'Hôtel Québec | Hotel Québec Inn | Hotel Plaza Québec | Hotel Palace Royal
Workhours: Full time and part time, permanent.
Schedule: morning, evening and weekends.
Salary: $14.25 to $14.75/hour
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 600 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Maitre d’, the Restaurant Clerk is responsible for serving the food ordered by the guests to the rooms. Furthermore, he/she assists the restaurant’s waiters with their daily tasks. He/she must also perform all other related functions assigned by his/her immediate superior as part of his/her duties.
- Prepare food orders and arrange on a serving tray;
- Ensure that the order is complete;
- Bring food to the client’s room;
- Set up work consoles (dishes, condiments, coffee, etc.);
- Set up lunch buffets (salad bar, Sunday morning breakfast buffet and during special events);
- General cleanliness: emptying garbage cans;
- Vacuuming the restaurant (daytime clerk only);
- Assist the wait staff;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the room floors;
- Make a round during the service to ensure that the customers do not miss anything;
- Take dishes to the dishwasher;
- Clean the service areas, appliances such as the juice machine, toaster, etc.
- Relevant experience in the restaurant industry.
- Team player;
- Functional English.
- Free parking (except for the Royal Palace);
- Full group insurance;
- Meal benefits;
- Access to gratuities;
- Uniform provided;
- Flexible hours;
- Hourly pay;
- Group RRSP;
- Dynamic team;
- Employee discounts;
- Referral program;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
For more information, contact us by phone (418 380-6875 ext. #4471) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Job Offer #032-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities