Hotel Palace Royal
Type of position: Full time and part time, permanent.
Schedule: day, evening and weekends
Salary: 11.40$ to 14.75$/hour + access to tips
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
- Take food and beverage orders over the phone or by retrieving the order card left at the room door by guests;
- Transmit orders to the kitchen or bar;
- Prepare the table cart or cabaret to be used for service;
- Carry orders to the guest’s room and perform service;
- Ensure customer satisfaction;
- Make the rounds of the floors to retrieve dishes, carts and trays left in the hallways by guests.
- Enjoy customer service;
- Enjoy working in a team environment;
- Your command of English;
- Be responsible, reliable and dynamic.
- Access to tips;
- A work environment where team spirit is a priority;
- Employee discounts;
- Flexible schedule;
- Full or part time;
- Uniform provided;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
(Job Offer #9756-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities