L'Hôtel Québec | Hotel Québec Inn | Hotel Plaza Québec | Hotel Palace Royal
Workhours: Full time or part time, permanent.
Schedule: morning, day, evening and weekend.
Salary: up to 15$/hour depending on the schedule + tip.
A 100% Quebec company offering more than 1200 rooms and suites in 7 hotels, JARO Hotels is the largest hotel force in Quebec City. With close to 500 people working in our hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment center, we occupy an important place in the job market of the Capital-Nationale region.
Working for JARO Hotels allows you to grow within a dynamic team in a professional and friendly work environment.
We are proud to offer career and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Under the supervision of the Maitre d’, the waiter must serve drinks and food to the restaurant’s clientele and ensure that they do not miss anything. He/she must respond to the needs expressed by the customers and even anticipate them. He/she must also execute all other related tasks assigned by his supervisor.
- Set up the mise en place;
- Describe the dishes available;
- Make menu suggestions and complementary sales (wines and digestifs, cheeses, exclusive products, etc.);
- Billing, charging customers and balancing the cash register (evening server);
- Ensure customer satisfaction (meet their needs) and the smooth running of the service;
- Show initiative in managing downtime (cleaning, extra set-up, etc.);
- Set up tables.
- Can speak French;
- Computer skills (Gamma and/or Master D);
- Interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate initiative;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Critical thinking and diplomacy;
- Work well under pressure;
- Knowledge of health and sanitation regulations.
- Full group insurance;
- Salary up to 15$ according to the schedule + tip
- Meal benefits;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hourly pay;
- Dynamic team;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee discounts;
- Referral program;
- RTC Abonne-Bus advantage (35% discount).
START DATE: as soon as possible
* Only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. JARO Hotels is committed to the principles of equality and equity in employment.
(Job Offer #5588-1)Apply
< Back to job opportunities